Header Ads

Former Kim Seon Ho Releases Latest Statement, Discusses Apology And Their Relationship


Former Kim Seon Ho Releases Latest Statement, Discusses Apology And Their Relationship

After the proof of Kim Seon Ho as actor K, which was conveyed by his ex-girlfriend through an online forum, the woman has now re-released the latest statement.

Through his post on the Pann site, the former Kim Seon Ho apologized for all the problems that arose after he uploaded his first post.

    “I apologize that my writing seems to have indirectly caused harm to many people.

    There was a time where (Kim Seon Ho) and I really loved each other.

    I feel bad seeing it ‘crushed’ right now because of some of my extreme posts.

    I received an apology from him, and there seemed to be some misunderstanding between us.

    I hope that no more fake content will be released and no further details about my relationship with him (Kim Seon Ho) will be re-released and spread.

    There is a burden on my mind because this incident seems to have caused a lot of harm to many people.

    I’ll be deleting this post immediately,” he wrote.

Previously, Kim Seon Ho and his agency, SALT Entertainment, had apologized for the scandal.

Because of the scandal, various products and services, from South Korea to Indonesia, have deleted their posts featuring Kim Seon Ho. (www.kpopchart.net)





Former Kim Seon Ho Releases Latest Statement, Discusses Apology And Their Relationship
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.