Header Ads

Write a long message on Weverse, RM BTS reaps the attention of fans


Write a long message on Weverse, RM BTS reaps the attention of fans


The leader of the boy group BTS has caught the attention of fans, ARMY through his latest post on the Weverse platform.

On November 4, 2021 in the morning, RM aka Kim Nam Joon wrote a long message, pouring out his heart through the post.

    “I hope you’re all right.
    It became increasingly difficult to write long letters, but I felt as though I would completely forget how to write if I didn’t, so I decided to write one.

    Although I don’t know how to tell you the random thoughts that go through my head, the fact that I want everyone who loves us to be as peaceful as possible doesn’t change.

    I’ve been looking for peace and stability for so long, but I can’t shake the idea that people, or even I, always want some kind of drama. I thought it was a strange disease that made me anxious when things stabilized a bit.

    A lot of time has passed since I came to Seoul at the age of 17, but when I look back, I often find it strange that nothing has changed. In the end, I’m only 28 years old right now, and I think it will take years to become as strong as I hoped.

    To be honest, I’m starting to write in a diary again, but I don’t want to use a pen today, so I’m writing here instead. I don’t know why my writing is always the same as the one in the fancafe. I miss you so much, and I think of you now and in the future.

    Winter comes so suddenly and scares me, but it’s a good season for a walk. Let’s meet again when the wind warms up. As usual, I’ll be working on music, and my mind and body will be waiting every day. I miss you!”

What do you think about the long message sent by RM? (www.kpopchart.net)





Write a long message on Weverse, RM BTS reaps the attention of fans
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.