Header Ads

Announce on his personal Instagram, Sorn officially leaves CUBE Entertainment


Announce on his personal Instagram, Sorn officially leaves CUBE Entertainment


One member of the CLC girl group surprised fans with the latest announcement that she released through her personal Instagram.

Through the post uploaded by Sorn at around 15.00 WIB, he announced that he and CUBE Entertainment had officially ended the collaboration with the agreement of both parties.

Sorn expressed his gratitude to the CLC members who are like his own family in South Korea. He also thanked fans who have supported him all this time as a member of CLC.

    “Hello everyone, I would like to announce that my contract with CUBE Entertainment has ended and both parties have agreed to part ways.

    I want to thank everyone who supported me and everything I did with CLC. During these 10 years I have learned a lot from experience.

    I met 6 girls who became my second family in Korea, I was 15 years old when I met some of them in Seoul.

    I am very proud of the achievements we have achieved together as a team and have enjoyed every moment with them, both happy and sad.

    I also want to thank CUBE Entertainment for giving me the opportunity to show my skills to the world and forge me into the artist I am today.

    Most of all, I want to thank everyone who is reading this message now for the support and love you have given me. I wish my members the best and support whatever they do.

    From the bottom of my heart, I love you all and thank you for everything.”

Various fans also sent comments to express their gratitude to one of the CLC members. (www.kpopchart.net)





Announce on his personal Instagram, Sorn officially leaves CUBE Entertainment
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.