Header Ads

Megan Thee Stallion Cancels Performing With BTS at the ‘2021 AMAs’


Megan Thee Stallion Cancels Performing With BTS at the '2021 AMAs'


Megan Thee Stallion announced that she had canceled her plans to appear with BTS.

Previously, BTS and Megan Thee Stallion were scheduled to perform a remix version of the song ‘Butter’ at the ‘2021 American Music Awards’ or abbreviated as ‘2021 AMAs’.

However, on November 20, Megan Thee Stallion announced that she had canceled the plan due to personal issues.

As he wrote on Twitter, “I was so excited to attend the ‘2021AMAs’ and perform with BTS, but due to unexpected personal problems, I can’t perform anymore. I am very sad! I can’t wait to perform ‘Butter’ with BTS soon,” he wrote.

Meanwhile, BTS has also been scheduled to perform the song ‘My Universe’ at the ‘2021 AMAs’ with Coldplay. (www.kpopchart.net)





Megan Thee Stallion Cancels Performing With BTS at the ‘2021 AMAs’
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.