Header Ads

B.I Suddenly Asks for the Best Deadly Gombbal, the Content is Even Out of Control

B.I Suddenly Asks for the Best Deadly Gombbal, the Content is Even Out of Control

Twitter/shxx131bi131

Through uploading his latest tweet on Twitter, B.I made fans excited because he invited them to give comments in the form of the best jokes, but the result actually contained explicit content.

B.I showed his best interaction by inviting fans to make their best comments. Instead of making inspiring comments, B.I was actually flooded with death morsels from his fans.

Through his official Twitter account on Monday (27/6), B.I asked fans to post some of their best tweets in the form of gibberish. The users didn’t miss the chance and quickly flooded him with hilarious responses.

Rapper, singer-songwriter and producer B.I made a post on Twitter, asking fans to give their best comments. Most of the answers are exactly what B.I. asked.

And, in just a short time the comments section turned into passionate tweets. While some fans had fun giving out some lovey-dovey tweets, other fans were confused and thought that B.I’s Twitter account was hacked or it was just a fan account.

Other fans even warned B.I about what he asked for because they could be “shameless” showing vulgar comments. There were also some fans who were hesitant to drop some of those lovey-dovey tweets. As of this writing, B.I’s posts have surpassed 23,600 likes, 12,100 re-tweets and 8,400 comments.

Meanwhile, the “illa illa” singer mentioned the official BuzzFeed Twitter account in his post. It seems that B.I hinted at his upcoming appearance in the media’s popular series thus marking BuzzFeed.

Previously, BuzzFeed invited many K-Pop artists like Jessi (Jessica H.o.) and many more as guests where they were asked to read some lovey-dovey tweets. Until now, BuzzFeed has not made an official announcement whether B.I will be the next guest.

Recently, B.I’s single “Lullaby” in collaboration with Chuu LOONA was officially released on June 27 on various music streaming platforms. A special live performance video was also uploaded to YouTube.

This song is a tender love song that compares a phone call from a loved one to the pleasant feeling of a lullaby. Of course this is a new work from B.I. (wk/taki)


B.I Suddenly Asks for the Best Deadly Gombbal, the Content is Even Out of Control
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.