Header Ads

Kim Shin Young suddenly broke up after 8 years of dating, why is it still awkward?

Kim Shin Young suddenly broke up after 8 years of dating, why is it still awkward?

Instagram/ksy83s

Kim Shin Young suddenly became in the spotlight again because of his confession regarding his love relationship. How not, suddenly the comedian said he broke up with his girlfriend after 8 years of dating.

A surprising dating rumor emerged that Jiho ex Oh My Girl is a lover with a female comedian Kim Shin Young. This issue is getting more and more excited because both of them are fellow women so the rumors are quite controversial.

However, after the news came out, Kim Shin Young denied everything. Now, he is again attracting attention because of his confession about his love affair. Kim Shin Young recently admitted that he had just broken up with his girlfriend who had been in a relationship for 8 years.

On the June 30 episode of his program “Kim Shin Young’s Noon Song of Hope”, Kim Shin Young received a call from listeners talking about romance. The listener revealed that he broke up with his girlfriend.

The listener sent a story about breaking up with his girlfriend who is 9 years his junior. Instead of giving strong advice, Kim Shin Young finally revealed his love story as an example to respond to his listeners.

“I also dated someone for 8 years and 9 months, and it wasn’t meant to be. I think it’s time to focus on my own life. Just as you brought your resignation letter to your heart, I’m thinking about my retirement,” he said.

“I put all my energy into this. If you do your best every time, you have nothing but regrets about the time that has passed,” said Kim Shin Young providing information regarding her fatigue in endless relationships.

Although it was not stated who the figure of his lover was, several netizens reaped various comments regarding Kim Shin Young’s love story. There are those who feel that the story is still awkward because the comedian did not mention whether his lover is a man or a woman, others are happy that Kim Shin Young is willing to share his personal story.

In addition, he also chatted with a listener calling to say that he lost 8 kg (17.64 lbs) because he wanted to live a healthy life. And Kim Shin Young appreciated the listener’s efforts.

“If your mind agrees, the diet you are doing will work. I thought a lot about how to deal with my approaching 40s. I prepared myself because I want to live with a healthy body in my 40s,” said Kim Shin Young.

Meanwhile, this rumor began to spread in the public right after it was announced Jiho had decided to leave Oh My Girl. Based on a rumor spread by a YouTuber, Jiho left because he was caught in a same-sex relationship. (wk/taki)


Kim Shin Young suddenly broke up after 8 years of dating, why is it still awkward?
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.