Header Ads

Winter aespa Absent Fansign, Health Conditions Make Fans Worried

Winter aespa Absent Fansign, Health Conditions Make Fans Worried

Winter aespa missed the fan sign, health conditions made fans worried. (Photo: celebrities.id/Instagram @aespa)

Winter aespa worried fans with bruising on his arm from a hospital injection.

Many fans said that Winter had missed some schedules because he wasn’t feeling well and they were worried about the artist’s health.

In fact, Winter was absent from the AESPA fansign event on July 17 at the last minute due to his poor health.

Fans suspect that Winter has received injections for his health during preparations for aespa comeback. They also suspect that due to aespa’s comeback promotions, Winter forced himself to attend as much of the group’s important schedule as possible.

Several fan forums were also busy with comments worrying about the condition of the Idol.

“If Winter wasn’t there to appear on a music program, aespa would only have three members so he’ll have to live with it no matter what,” wrote a netizen quoted from Allkpop, Tuesday (19/7/2022).

“SM is very bad at maintaining the health of their artists,” wrote another netizen blaming the agency that oversees AESPA.

“Winter seems like the weak type. I heard he’s been sick since spring,” wrote another netizen.

“I thought so when he said that he doesn’t sweat much. People who don’t sweat have weak health,” wrote a netizen.

 “This poor little girl gets a shot for work, but the haters are sitting behind the scenes, just looking for an excuse to knock her out,” wrote one netizen.

“I hope he focuses on getting better and not on all the stupid rumors about him,” wrote another netizen.

“His face looks sunken lately. He got injections in both arms,” ​​wrote netizens.

Winter also apologized to MY, as aespa fans are called, by writing a message on Bubble for his absence at the fan sign event.

“Some of you took the time to come see me, but I couldn’t be there, and I’m sorry.. TT (crying emoji). I’m also happy to see MY, but it seems my body hasn’t fully recovered as I thought TT. sorry to disappoint you,” Winter wrote.

I know I said that I was fine yesterday.. I thought the agency would have informed you beforehand, but they didn’t and you didn’t know it until you got there. You must be very upset. I can’t say anything I’m sorry enough.. I’ll rest today and get better. I’m sorry and I miss you guys,” he wrote.

Well, get well soon Winter. /celebrities.id


Winter aespa Absent Fansign, Health Conditions Make Fans Worried
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.