Header Ads

Accidentally Delete the Song File, RM BTS: Worst Day of the Year


Accidentally Delete the Song File, RM BTS: Worst Day of the Year


BTS’s RM recently revealed a confession that surprised fans.

Through the Weverse platform on Thursday (11/11) yesterday, RM wrote a post, “Today, I used the cleaning program incorrectly. So the file I was working on, all the audio was deleted.”

“Feeling so devastated, but I have to keep my spirits up. I’m almost done with it, of course it’s the worst day of the year. I will remember it as a ‘moment’ because I felt sad,” he wrote.

In response to the post, fans immediately expressed their concerns and gave support to the leader.

After reading many worried comments from fans, RM clarified, “Oh I think you will feel worried. It’s just one song. Other songs are kept safe by others, but this song has over 60 recorded files so I don’t have the enthusiasm to do it all over again. Still, I’ll sound it out to you one day. Everyone, be careful when using a cleaning program,” wrote the idol. (www.kpopchart.net)





Accidentally Delete the Song File, RM BTS: Worst Day of the Year
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.