Header Ads

Jeon Somi opens up about her close relationship with Giselle aespa


Jeon Somi opens up about her close relationship with Giselle aespa


Jeon Somi opened up about her close relationship with one of the AESPA members, Giselle.

Fans were previously excited after Jeon Somi and Giselle uploaded their selfie photos.

On Thursday (11/11) yesterday, Jeon Somi was present as a guest star in the ‘MMTG – Civilization Express’ program on SBS.

In the program, Jeon Somi talked with MC Jaejae who was driving a car. They then listened to the song ‘DUMB DUMB’, and then played aespa’s ‘Savage’.

Hearing the song, Jeon Somi immediately exclaimed, “My friend! My Giselle, my girl!” while singing the song ‘Savage’. MC Jaejae then asked how he could be friends with Giselle and he immediately replied, “I approached her first!”

He then continued, “Giselle unnie often says in interviews that she likes my songs. I couldn’t just let that slip by, and in fact, one of the older dancers I worked with on the song ‘DUMB DUMB’ was also the choreography teacher for aespa. So I walked up to her and said, ‘Unnie, I want to be friends with Giselle’, and I got her number right away.”

“Now we see each other often, like today’s couples? I met him yesterday and I will see him again after this shoot,” said the idol.

You can watch the episode ‘MMTG – Civilization Express’ starring Jeon Somi below! (www.kpopchart.net)





Jeon Somi opens up about her close relationship with Giselle aespa
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.