Header Ads

Confirmed Pregnant and Willing to Get Married, Park Shin Hye writes a message for fans



Park Shin Hye wrote her message for fans after it was announced that she was pregnant and would soon get married.

As previously reported, Park Shin Hye and actor Choi Tae Joon will soon be getting married on January 22, 2022.

According to a statement from the agency SALT Entertainment, Park Shin Hye is currently in the early stages of her pregnancy.

Now through his official fancafe page, Park Shin Hye wrote her message for fans:

“Hello, this is Park Shin Hye.

Today’s weather is getting colder. I wonder if all of you are taking good care of yourselves?

Not long ago, while cleaning my house, I found the contract I signed with my first agency 20 years ago. I was in 6th grade at the time, and by the time I was in 8th grade, I was an actress. 18 years have passed since then, time has really flown by quickly.

Many people have been with me throughout my childhood, and thanks to your love and support, I was able to become an actress who can show various sides of myself through various works.

There were many happy moments in front of the camera, but it was the fans who were able to give me strength and courage during difficult times. I can stand in front of the camera from just one word of support from the fans.

I am very nervous to bring you this news today, but I am also worried that you will be surprised by the sudden news. But I want to tell you all first.

I’m getting married to a friend I’ve seen for a long time. I will start my life as part of a married couple with people who have supported me all this time, and have been able to cover up the shortcomings that I have.

It’s too early to say more, but a precious life has been formed during the process of preparing for my wedding. I wanted to tell you all more than anything. Even after starting a family, I promise to show you all a good image.

Thank you all who have supported me and sent me love even though I had many shortcomings. It will take time, but I will try to show you a good image as an actress as soon as possible so that you won’t wait too long. I hope everyone stays healthy until then,” he wrote.

Congratulations once again to Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon! (www.kpopchart.net)





Confirmed Pregnant and Willing to Get Married, Park Shin Hye writes a message for fans
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.