Header Ads

Son Suk Ku Shocked At The Maximum Answer Age Distance If Looking For A Younger Couple

Son Suk Ku Shocked At The Maximum Answer Age Distance If Looking For A Younger Couple

Instagram/sbdenter

Son Suk Ku’s popularity as an actor has recently continued to increase, considering that he often receives death threats from fans including how far he chooses a younger partner.

Son Suk Ku recently suddenly became a woman’s dream because of his charm after starring in the drama “My Liberation Notes” followed by his film “The Outlaws”. For this, Son Suk Ku responded to what was done when a fan in their 20s liked him.

The Youtube channel “Different Class” recently released the first episode of his interview with Son Suk Ku which was released on Wednesday (29/6). In the episode, the MCs read out some funny fan comments about Son Suk Ku that have been circulating in online communities. One of the comments was a fan who admitted that he liked Son Suk Ku even though he was still in his 20s.

“Mom, I like a man in his 40s,” commented a fan. Hearing that, Son Suk Ku was shocked so his first response was to cough and try to find water around him. The actor then replied calmly. “Well, you can like someone in their 40s,” said Son Suk Ku.

The MCs then asked him the tolerance or measure of how young Son Suk Ku is to choose a partner. Regarding this, the 1983-born actor gave some thoughts on how much he would tolerate the age gap being a partner.

Son Suk Ku said, “How young can I accept if I date someone who is younger than me? I think it should be about a maximum of 10 years younger than me. That means, I shouldn’t date someone in their 20s,” said Son Suk Ku.

However, that answer actually added a new “problem” because his fans considered them to be within the limits of Son Suk Ku’s criteria. And flocked to admit that they should have been chosen by the actor.

“It depends, but I don’t think I can date my 20s. But I don’t think my mental age is that high. I mean, mental age, wait, why am I being so serious about this?” he said then finally discontinued it.

Meanwhile, Son Suk Ku also discussed the impact of his role in the drama “My Liberation Notes”. In fact, he promoted his drama by speaking good English. (wk/taki)


Son Suk Ku Shocked At The Maximum Answer Age Distance If Looking For A Younger Couple
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.