Header Ads

TWICE’s Nayeon Shows Closeness With ITZY, Pre-Debut Story About First Impressions

TWICE's Nayeon Shows Closeness With ITZY, Pre-Debut Story About First Impressions

Twitter/JYPETWICE

Viewers’ Most Requested Challenge Gets Positive Response. Even though it’s only a short content, Nayeon, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna have brought special joy to the audience.

TWICE’s Nayeon and ITZY are attracting global audiences with the warm chemistry between JYP Entertainment’s girl groups. Nayeon, who released her first mini album “IM NAYEON” on June 24 and debuted as a solo artist, appeared on the live show ITZY “GAP” season 2 on Naver NOW on June 27 and showed her special chemistry with her juniors.

When Yeji asked, “I heard you first suggested that you appear on ‘GAP,’” Nayeon said, “I’m someone who usually doesn’t think about getting close to anyone, but I really want to be close to ITZY. I didn’t think there would be many opportunities like this, so I really wanted to come here. So I somehow created a gap in my schedule.”

Shin Yuna then surprised the ITZY members by showing a shy side that was quite different from her lively appearance. In response, Nayeon and Yuna, nicknamed “JYP Rabbit Visual,” delighted viewers with their fresh image holding hands and talking to break the awkward atmosphere.

Nayeon said, “I’ve met Lia at the agency building before. He had long hair back then, and I heard he was good at singing. Ryujin is so pretty and we talked about how she looks like some celebrities. I have many memories with Chaeryeong because we have practiced together a lot. I think the first time I saw Yeji was on a broadcast program. I remember feeling how he really was JYP. I remember seeing Yuna come to our practice room to say hello before her debut,” he said, reflecting on his first impressions of the ITZY members and sharing memories.

Chaeryeong, who built a friendship with Nayeon on Mnet’s “SIXTEEN,” said, “Her innocent face is so pretty. Her skin is so clear, and her dance line is also my favorite, so I always see her often.” Shin Ryujin then joined in, “I remember seeing her braid her black hair to one side and wear a denim skirt and jacket. She sang, and I immediately thought ‘She is a celebrity’,” talking about her memories of Nayeon, giving off a friendly atmosphere.

Nayeon said, “I couldn’t believe it because it was our first time having a junior girl group. TWICE used to be the youngest, but now that other amazing friends have joined, I’m looking forward to seeing you guys. I saw your stage after ‘DALLA DALLA’, and I was impressed. I even said, ‘Our agency doesn’t debut random people, they’re really good’.”

On the other hand, Nayeon and ITZY all joined “POP!” the new one. The challenge most requested by viewers, received a positive response. Even though it is only a short content, Nayeon, Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, and Yuna have brought a special joy to viewers as well as their amazing dance lines and great visuals. (wk/goddess)


TWICE’s Nayeon Shows Closeness With ITZY, Pre-Debut Story About First Impressions
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.