Header Ads

Kang Ki Yong’s character in ‘Extraordinary Attorney Woo’ makes viewers fall in love

Kang Ki Yong's character in 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' makes viewers fall in love

Instagram/channel.ena.d

Kang Ki Young plays the character of a lawyer named Jung Myung Seok who initially opposes the joining of Woo Young Woo (Park Eun Bin) at the Hanbada Law Firm.

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” is now in great demand by the public. So it’s only natural that the players start to steal the attention. One of them is Kang Ki Young who is one of the senior lawyers at the law firm Hanbada.

Kang Ki Young plays the character of a lawyer named Jung Myung Seok who initially opposes joining Woo Young Woo (Park Eun Bin) at the Hanbada law firm because of his autism. But slowly his thoughts changed to the girl.

Jung Myung Seok begins to love Woo Young Woo with all his unique behavior. The character played by Kang Ki Young apparently managed to make the audience of “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” fall in love.

“See? I’m not the only one who fell in love with him in this scene,” wrote one netizen. “I always noticed that he was a great actor. He looked really cool playing that role,” continued another.

“I liked him since the first episode. I didn’t know Kang Ki Young was this cool because he always played funny roles in the dramas he starred in,” said another netizen. “I think I’m going crazy. I can’t stop thinking about him,” added another.

“I think I’ve found my ideal type,” another complimented. “I really love love love him,” added another netizen. “The type of co-workers who will make me fall in love if we work in the same company,” concluded another netizen.

“Extraordinary Attorney Woo” tells the story of Woo Young Woo, a young lawyer with Asperger’s syndrome who joins a large law firm. He graduated with top marks at Seoul National University because of his high IG.

Meanwhile, “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” has aired 4 episodes so far. According to Nielsen Korea, the drama’s latest broadcast scored an average nationwide rating of 5.2 percent, making it the most-watched Wednesday-Thursday night drama. (wk/charity)


Kang Ki Yong’s character in ‘Extraordinary Attorney Woo’ makes viewers fall in love
Pinoy Daily Facts

No comments

Powered by Blogger.